Transparency

At the National Voter Protection Action Fund, we value you trusting us to do election protection work with your contribution.  No more than 3.5% of all contributions will go toward administrative expenses, leaving 96.5% of all money raised to go directly toward anti-suppression missions.  As a 501(c)4 social welfare organization, we are not required to disclose our donors, but we will post a detailed accounting of receipts and disbursements in this section of our website within 30 days after the close of each quarter. #igot5onvoterprotection

*Contributions are not tax deductible.

Transparency